The Kasumala necklace Set is a famous piece of South Indian jewelry worn mainly by women at weddings and other special occasions. In ‘Kasumala,’ Kasu’ means ‘Coin,’ and ‘Mala’ means Necklace, called a ‘Coin Necklace.’This jewelry set has skilled artisans stringing together coins to get a Kasumala.
It has a pair of matching earrings that go with the necklace set. This has cultural importance in South Indian communities and serves as a symbol of wealth and prestige. The wearer receives luck and prosperity as a result. In certain families, the Necklace is passed down as a family heirloom from one generation to the next.
Kasumala Necklace set details:
- Skilled artisans constructed it using fine and high-quality gold.
- It is an heirloom that is passed down through the years.
- According to the needs, the gold purity can be either 22K or 24K.
- The jewelry serves as a representation of South Indian customs.
- It is lovely wedding jewelry and the ideal present for a bride.
- People believe that this accessory brings luck and prosperity.
There are no reviews yet.