The most important thing for an Indian wedding is a Thali Bottu for girls. This is not only an accessory, but it has great significance. Wearing Thali represents a girl as a married woman according to the Indian tradition. Manjil Designs has a new wedding collection of Thali Bottu Pendants 0.40 GMS 6.5 Diameter.
The size of the pendant is average size with beautiful details on it. The bride’s and bridegroom’s families present this pendant during the marriage. Most South Indian women will be seen in this pendant after their marriages.
This is not only a simple accessory but holds many traditions and values. It is not heavy for daily wear and looks beautiful and traditional around the neck with the chain.
Thali Bottu Pendants 0.40 gms details:
- The weight of the pendant is 0.40 gms which is lightweight and is not heavy on the neck.
- The diameter of the Thali Bottu is 6.5mm.
- The pendant has a hook where you need to insert the chain.
- It is made of good quality gold with great craftsmanship.
- There is a great traditional and sacred meaning for the pendant.
- Please do not wear it as an accessory but as a cultural representation.
There are no reviews yet.