A very traditional way of marriage is the bridegroom tying not of Thali Bottu to the bride. These pendants are famous in South Indian weddings and represent India’s ancient culture. Try the Thali Bottu Pendants 2.56 gms from Manjil Designs for your wedding. The amazing wedding jewelry and the gold pendant make a great combination.
This pendant is available in 2.56 gms and of 20 mm diameter, which is a coin size. The pendant has many details, and the size makes it easy to wear daily. Another name for a Thali Bottu is ‘Mangalasutra’. It has many details with religious symbols and patterns worn after linking to a chord or chain.
Details of Thali Bottu Pendants 2.56 gms 20mm Diamater:
- The pendants are of high-quality gold without any impurities.
- The diameter of the pendants is 20 mm, similar to a 1 Rupee coin.
- It has a hook on the top, where the chord or chain is linked.
- The size of the Thali Bottu Pendant is 2.56 gms which comes to a lightweight category.
- It holds a great cultural and religious meaning.
- There are many details of various patterns and religious symbols on it.
There are no reviews yet.